Whipped Cream – Chantilly2017-01-30
Whipped Cream – Chantilly
Whipped cream is cream that is whipped by a whisk or mixer until it is light and fluffy. Whipped cream is often sweetened and sometimes flavored with vanilla. Whipped cream is often called Chantilly cream or crème Chantilly.
Portion Size: 250 Ml
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
250 ml Double Cream
25 gm Icing sugar
Drop Of Vanilla essence
1. Place the cream, sugar and vanilla essence into a bowl.
2. Whisk, until the cream thickens and stands in soft peaks.
3. For a thicker consistency, whisk until the mixture stands in stiff peaks.
4. Use as an accompaniment or filling.
1. If the cream is whisked too much it will separate and turn to butter.
2. This recipe is for Chantilly cream, for Whipped Cream remove sugar and vanilla essence.