Veal Cordon Bleu2017-02-02
Veal Cordon Bleu
Veal is the meat of calves, in contrast to the beef from older cattle. Veal can be produced from a calf of either sex and any breed; however, most veal comes from young males of dairy breeds who are not used for breeding.
Portion Size: 4
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
4 x 150 gm Veal Chops
4 Slices Cooked ham
4 slices Swiss cheese
50 gm Plain Flour
100 gm White breadcrumbs
75 ml Oil
50 gm Butter
Salt & Pepper
1. Carefully cut horizontally through each breast from the straighter side almost all the way through to the other side and open out like a book.
2. On a chopping board lay the chicken out all 4 breasts and add equal amounts of a slice of ham and cheese to each portion close and seal.
3. Season and pass through flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a shallow pan and fry the veal until golden brown on both sides.
5. Place in oven for 160c approx 15-20 mins until cooked.
6. Serve with a crispy fresh salad.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe