Portion Size: 4
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
4 Small Long Rolls/Baguetts
250 gm Tinned Tuna Fakes (Drained)
50 gm Grated Cheddar Cheese
100 ml Mayonnaise
half an onion (Finely Diced)
1. Drain the tuna, combine the tuna, mayonnaise.
2. Butter your rolls both sides, Divide the mixture between the rolls and then sprinkle the cheese over each roll.
3. Place under a grill until cheese is melted, and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe