Thai Green Chicken Curry2017-01-04
Thai Green Chicken Curry
500 gm Chicken Breasts (Diced)
250 gm Onions (Diced)
150 gm Green Peppers
100 ml Coconut Milk
75 ml Single Cream
100 gm Thai Green Paste
300 ml Water
1/2 Bunch Spring Onions (Washed & Sliced)
12 gm Cornflour
25 ml Water
40 gm Green Chilli (Deseeded and Finely Diced)
1 Lime (juice)
1 Chicken Stock Cube
Dash Of Oil
1. Marinade the diced chicken with Thai Paste Overnight.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan and seal off chicken for 3 minutes then add onions and the green chilli and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. Make up the Chicken Stock, whisk the hot water and stock cube together, add to the saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 mins.
4. Add the spring onions, peppers and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
5. Fold in the cream and the coconut milk.
6. Mix 50 ml of cold water with the cornflour, and gradually stir in to the curry to thicken.
7. Once thickened remove from heat, fold in the juice of 1 lime mix and Serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe