Sweet Chilli Salmon With Asian Vegetables2016-12-28
Sweet Chilli Salmon With Asian Vegetables
Portion Size: 4
4 Fresh Salmon Supremes
1/2 Bok Choi (Shredded)
150 gm Whole Carrots (Thinly Sliced Diaganoly)
100 gm Onions (Finely Sliced)
50 ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
2 Knob’s Of Butter
1. Preheat oven to 170c, grease your oven tray with a little butter.
2. Place the salmon fillets onto your oven tray and brush with sweet chilli sauce, Place in the oven and cook for approx 10-12 mins .
3. Heat a knob of butter in a saucepan and cook the sliced carrots and onions sweat them on a medium heat for 4-5 mins, add the bok choi.
4. Portion the vegetables on each plate, place the salmon on top of the vegetables drizzle a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce over the salmon and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe