Sticky Glazed Pork Belly2016-12-31
Sticky Glazed Pork Belly
Portion Size: 4-6
Prep time: 20 minutes
500 gm Pork Belly
200 ml Black Bean Sauce
100 gm Broccoli (Extra Small florets)
125 gm Onion (Sliced)
50 gm Red Pepper (Sliced)
50 gm Yellow Pepper (Sliced)
50 gm Mushrooms (Sliced)
5 gm Ginger (Crushed)
2.5 gm Chilli
1 Clove Of Garlic (Crushed)
Sprinkle Mixed Spice
Salt & Pepper
1. Combine a dash of oil with the garlic, mixed spice,chilli and ginger in a bowl mix well.
2. Score the skin of the pork belly with a sharp knife then marinade over the belly Place on a oven tray pour over the rest of the marinade.
3. Marinade covered in the fridge for if possible 12 hours.
4. Remove Cling Film and replace with tin foil, place in a preheated oven 180c for 1 hour.
5. Remove tin foil, brush with 100 ml of the black bean sauce and cook for a further 1 hour until caramelised & crispy.
6. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onion, peppers for 2 minutes, add mushrooms and cook for a further 1-2 minutes then add the broccoli.
7. Add the remaining black bean sauce and bring to the boil, taste and season with salt & Pepper remove from heat.
8. Using a Sharp Knife, Divide the veg mix between your plates ,slice the pork belly and arrange on top of the vegetables dividing up equally per portion, Serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe