Slow Roasted Pulled Pork2016-12-29
Slow Roasted Pulled Pork
Pulled pork is a method of cooking pork where what would otherwise be a tough cut of meat is cooked slowly at low temperatures, allowing the meat to become tender enough so that it can be “pulled”, or easily broken into individual pieces.
Portion Size: 4-6
Prep Time: 10 mins
1 Kg Pork Joint
Salt & Pepper
Drizzle Of Oil
Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Place the pork on an oven tray, season with salt & Pepper add a drizzle of oil.
2. Put in a preheated oven 150c for 2 – 2-1/2 hours.
3. When cooked, remove from the oven leave to rest for 10 mins.
4. Place your meat on a chopping board (yellow) if colour coded, remove strings and then using 2 forks shred from either end.
5. Once your meat is shredded add a small amount of BBQ sauce.
6. There are so many things you can do with pulled pork, BBq sauce is the most popular by any means, but you can add pretty much any Sauce that you prefer.
7. Serve with crispy roll/Baguettes.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe