Scrambled eggs is a dish made from whites and yolks of eggs stirred or beaten together in a pan while being gently heated, typically with salt and butter and variable other ingredients.
30 gm Butter or margarine
Dash of milk
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, add salt and pepper and a dash of milk and whisk with a fork.
2. Heat the butter or margarine in a saucepan and pour in the eggs. Apply a gradual heat, stirring with a spoon until a creamy mass is formed.
3. Remove from the heat and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Lamb Shank In Red Wine Sauce
Pizza Dough Yeast
Homemade Chocolate Eclairs
Butternut Squash With A Kick