Perfect Roast Potatoes2016-12-15
Perfect Roast Potatoes
For the perfect roast potato i use butter, fattening but it makes amazing flavoured Roast Potatoes – treat yourself.
Portion Size 4-6
1.2 kg Maris Piper potatoes (peeled and cut to size)
100 gm Butter (melted)
1. Pour the melted butter in your roasting tin, make sure the tin is big enough to do all roast potatoes in one batch.
2. Part boil your potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 mins, drain the water in a colander, SHAKE the colander back and forth a few times to fluff up the outsides, then carefully add your potatoes to your roasting tin.
3. With clean hands roll the potatoes, in the butter ensuring full coverage, season with Salt & Pepper.
4. Place the roasting tray in a preheated oven 200c gas mark 7, roast your potatoes for 15 mins take them out of the oven then using a fork turn spuds over, place them back in the oven drop heat to 170 c for 30 mins or until crispy golden brown.
5. Remove from oven sprinkle with chopped parsley, and serve whilst piping hot.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe