Pork Chop Mixed Grill2015-04-18
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Pork Chop Mixed Grill
4 Pork Chops
4 Slices Back Bacon
4 Slices Black Pudding
2 Whole Tomatoes (Cut in Half)
2-4 Slices White Bread (Design your own shape for fried bread)
100 ml Oil
Salt and Pepper
1) Heat the grill, prepare your pork chops with seasoning and place on a grill tray.
2) Shape/cut your bread to your desired shape, shallo fry gently on both sides till both sides are same colour.
3) Grill pork chops until completly cooked through turning as required,(place in a gently heated oven to keep hot.
4) Lastly grill your bacon, black pudding and your tomatoes,
5) Build your creation first place your fried bread on your plate, then add pork chop on top, 1 slice of bacon,black pudding,half tomato, height shows off higher it goes the better it looks.