Pork Chop Mixed Grill2017-01-20
Pork Chop Mixed Grill
A pork chop, like other meat chops, is a cut taken perpendicularly to the spine of the pig and usually containing a rib or part of a vertebra, served as an individual portion.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
4 Pork Chops
4 Slices Back Bacon
4 Slices Black Pudding
1 Onion (Sliced)
1. Pre-Heat Your grill, and put tin foil on to the base of your grill tray.
2. Grill Your sausages first, place under grill keep turning until golden brown in colour and fully cooked, remove from heat and keep warm.
3. Season pork chops both sides with Salt & Pepper, grill until cooked and a lightly golden brown, keep warm with the sausages
4. Place the slices of black pudding and bacon slices, and grill make sure you turn the black pudding.
5. In a saucepan add a drizzle of oil and add onions and sweat for 3- 4 minutes.
6. Place your pork chops on to your plates, add slices of bacon, black pudding and sausage, and place your fried onions on the top.
7. Serve with fried onion rings and saute potatoes.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe