Piri Piri Spicy Rice2016-12-31
Piri Piri Spicy Rice
Rice is the seed of the grass species Oryza sativa or Oryza glaberrima. As a cereal grain, it is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world’s human population, especially in Asia.
Portion Size: 4 -6
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
300 gm Long Grain Rice
1 Vegetable Stock Cube
100 gm Mixed Peppers (Diced)
1 Clove Of Garlic (Crushed)
Sprinkle Chilli Powder
750 ml Water
1. To make up the vegetable stock, whisk the hot water and stock cube together.
2. Add the crushed garlic, chilli powder and turmeric and whisk well .
3. Place the rice evenly over the base of your oven dish, sprinkle the mixed peppers evenly.
4. Pour the stock over the rice, stir well and place in a preheated oven 170c for 40 mins.
5. Remove from oven add a knob of butter stir into the rice mix well and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe