- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
4 Chicken supremes 140 gm min (Breasts) (Bigger The Better)
Cooked 4 Pepperoni slices
Swiss cheese 4 slices (Mature cheddar works Better)
100 gm Flour
200 gm breadcrumbs
100 gm Butter
1. Carefully cut horizontally through each breast from the straighter side almost all the way through to the other side and open out like a book.
2. On a chopping board lay the chicken out all 4 breats and add equal amounts of Pepperoni and cheese to each portion close and seal.
3. Season and pass through flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a shallow pan and fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
5. place in oven for approx 15-20 mins until cooked.