Paprika Spiced Chicken2016-12-07
Paprika Spiced Chicken
50 gm Mixed Peppers(Diced)
100 gm Onions (Diced)
300 gm Chopped Tomatoes
5 gm Garlic (Chopped and Pureed)
5 gm Paprika
Drizzle of Vegetable oil
200 ml Water
Salt & Pepper
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan Sweat the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes
3. Add Peppers, Tomatoes and paprika bring to the boil and check season adjust with salt and pepper as required.
4. Pour over chicken and cover with tin foil, place in a preheated oven at 170c for approx 20-25 mins
5. Remove from oven and serve, scrape and pour over remaining sauce.
2. This dish is great with Braised Rice Recipe is on the website.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe