Pancake Day !!2016-02-09
- Yield : 1 Litre
- Servings : approx 16 pancakes
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 15m
Approx 8 Pancakes
300 ml Milk
1. Sieve the flour and salt together into a basin, make a bay and place the sugar in the centre.
2. Break the eggs into the bay, add half the milk and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Gradually add the remainder of the milk and mix well.
4. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before using.
5. Pour sufficient pancake batter into the pan ( 1 ladel ) to thinly coat the bottom.
4. Allow it to colour, then turn it over and colour the other side then put it onto a warm plate.
5. Repeat Process.