How To Make Onion Bhaji2016-12-28
A bhaji, bhajji or bajji, is a spicy Indian snack or entree dish similar to a fritter, with several variants. Outside the Indian states of Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka, such preparations are often known as pakora.
Portion Size: 4 – 6
400 gm Onions (Finely Sliced)
1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 Teaspoon turmeric
1/2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
6 Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
100 gm Plain Flour
100 ml Water
Salt & Pepper
1. In a Bowl Combine the flour, all the spices and a sprinkle of salt & Pepper.
2. Add Onions and combine well (using Clean Hands) until the mixture is completely mixed.
3. Slowly add the water mixing as you pour combining well add chopped coriander.
4. Heat a fryer to 180c, make the mixture into 6 equal size balls (approx 60-70 gm ) then carefully place into the oil, using perforated spoon (metal if possible).
5. cook for 2 mins and turn them over and cook until golden brown in colour.
6. When Cooked, remove from the oil, drain and place on to kitchen roll and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.