Kiwi Dream Milkshake2017-06-18
- Course: Favourites
Kiwi Dream Milkshake
Portion Size: Two
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
200 ml Milk
2 Limes (Juiced)
2 Kiwi Fruit (Peeled & Chopped)
400 gm Vanilla Ice Cream
Slices Of Kiwi To Decorate
1. Pour the milk and lime juice into a food processor and process gently until combined.
2. Add the kiwi fruit and process gently, then add the ice cream and process until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into glasses and decorate with slices of fresh kiwi and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).