- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
4 Chicken Breasts (150-200) gm Each
4 Tbspn BBQ Sauce
4 Slices Cheddar
4 Slices Bacon
1. Lightly season each Chicken breast, place them all on a lightly greased oven tray.
2. Add 1 Tbspn of BBQ sauce and smother on top of each breast.
3. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each chicken breast cover with tin foil.
4. Place in a preheated oven 160c for approx 20 mins.
5. Remove from oven and place a slice of cheese on top of each breast place back in oven for 5 mins or until cheese is gently melted slight goldon colour.
6. Remove from oven and serve.
Potato Wedges and Onion Rings are great with this dish.