Homemade Mint Sauce
In British and Irish cuisine it is traditionally used as a complement to roast lamb (but usually not other roast meats) or, in some areas, mushy peas.
Portion Size: 250 ml
250 Ml Cider Vinegar
25 gm Mint leaves (Diced)
25 gm Sugar
1. Wash and finely chop the mint leaves.
2. Place them into a basin with the sugar and vinegar and allow to stand for one hour.
3. Stir thoroughly before serving.
1. When using dried mint, bring it to the boil in a little water and allow to infuse before adding the vinegar.
2. This sauce is served with roast lamb.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Homemade Brandy Sauce