Homemade Chocolate Brownies2017-01-13
Homemade Chocolate Brownies
A brownie is a flat, baked dessert square that was developed in the United States at the end of the 19th century and popularized in the U.S. and Canada during the first half of the 20th century.
It is a cross between a cake and a soft cookie in texture and comes in a variety of forms. Depending on its density, it may be either fudgy or cakey and may include chocolate chips, nuts, or other ingredients. A variation made with brown sugar and chocolate bits but without melted chocolate in the batter is called a blonde brownie or blondie.
Portion Size: 12 -16
Prep time: 10 Minutes
150 gm Butter
300 gm Caster Sugar
75 gm Cocoa Powder
150 gm Plain Flour
4 Large Eggs (Beaten)
100 gm Milk Chocolate Chunks/Drops (Mixed white and milk if possible)
1. Add butter to a saucepan, add caster sugar melt on a moderate heat and mix well for about 5 minutes.
2. Sieve the cocoa powder into the saucepan stir well, add plain flour and add your beaten eggs and stir well using a wooden spoon.
3. Grease your baking tray, then line with greaseproof, place your mixture into your tray and even it out.
4. Sprinkle your chocolate drops all over the mix and let them sink in on there own.
5. Place in a pre heated oven 160c , for 20 – 25 mins.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool, then cut up into desired chunks 12-16 .