Ham And Cheese Pinwheels2017-06-15
Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
250 gm Cream Cheese
3 Large Soft Flour tortillas
10 Slices Ham
1) Spread the cream cheese onto each tortilla, followed by 3-4 slices ham.
2) Then Roll the tortilla up into a really tight sausage shape,Wrap tightly in cling film and put into the fridge to firm up.
3) Using a sharp knife cut the tortilla into small slices and serve on a platter.
Tip Of the Day:
Leave the pinwheels in the fridge for about 2-3 hours then they will be easier to cut.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe