Gazpacho is a soup made of raw vegetables and served cold, originating in the southern Spanish region of Andalusia. Gazpacho is widely eaten in Spain and neighbouring Portugal, particularly during the hot summers, as it is refreshing and cool.
Portion Size:4 -6
Prep Time:20 Minutes
500 gm Tomatoes
75 gm Green peppers
75 gm Onions
2 Cloves Garlic
150 gm Cucumber
300 ml Tomato juice
50 ml Iced water
25 ml Olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Blanch, skin and seed the tomatoes.
2. Cut the peppers into quarters, remove the seeds and finely chop 25 g (for garnish).
3. Peel and roughly chop the cucumber.
4. Peel and roughly chop the onions and crush the garlic.
5. Liquidize the tomatoes, onions, peppers and cucumber with the lemon juice, oil, tomato juice and seasoning.
6. Adjust the consistency if necessary with the iced water, and the seasoning.
7. Serve cold, sprinkled with the chopped peppers and chopped parsley.
Note: Hot garlic bread may be offered with this soup.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe