Forest Fruit And Apple Crumble2016-12-31
Forest Fruit And Apple Crumble
Portion Size: 4-6
Prep Time: 10 Mins
You can use Fresh or Tinned Apples
400 gm Apples/Tinned
100 gm Forest Fruits (ASDA Frozen for Freshness Black Forest Fruits)
10 gm Caster Sugar
325 gm Plain Flour
50 gm Caster Sugar
175 gm Butter (cubed & Room Temp)
1. Drain fruit of any excess juice.
1. Make Crumble by combining room temp marg/butter and the plain flour add the sugar then rub together with clean hands till a golden crumb like texture, and combine well.
(if your crumble mix is a little lumpy add a little extra flour to break it up)
2. Chop the apples (diced) mix the apples and forest fruits, caster sugar together and combine till all mixed together.
3. Spread the apple, fruit mix evenly on your oven proof dish, then gently spread your crumble mix over the top ensuring no lumps add a sprinkle of caster sugar.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170c (gas mark 5) for 35 minutes.
5. Remove from oven when cooked (crumble should be a crispy golden brown), rest for 5 mins, portion up and serve.
Serve whilst hot for best results.
Apple crumble should be served, with cream or Custard & My kids enjoy with ice cream
To make a great crumble here’s a couple of tips: Clean hands – is a must – Butter should be cubed and at room temperature
* Be patient
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe