FISH FILLETS PALACE2014-11-04
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
FISH FILLETS PALACE
5 Fish fillets 100 gm each
Shallots 50 g
75 ml Dry white wine
75 ml Fish stock
50 gm White button mushrooms
50 gm Tomatoes
50 gm Butter
Tarragon 5 g
1. Slice the button mushrooms.
2. Finely dice the shallots, cook them in a little butter and place them in a fireproof dish.
3. Soak the fillets in acidulated water for 10 minutes.
4. Fold the fillets in half to form a heart shape.
5. Season the fillets, place them on top of the shallots, sprinkle with lemon juice and add the sliced button mushrooms.
6. Barely cover with the fish stock and white wine.
7. Cover with a buttered paper., bring to the boil and poach in an oven for about 5 minutes until cooked.
8. Remove the fish drain on a clean cloth and keep them warm.
9. Reduce the cooking liquor to an essence then add the fish veloute (stock) and the butter. Remove from the heat and do not reboil.
10. Add a sabayon made from the egg yolks and the chopped parsley, tomato concasse and tarragon. Adjust the seasoning and consistency.
11. Lightly coat the centre of a warm serving dish with a little of the sauce and arrange the fillets on top.
12. Mask the fillets with the remaining sauce and glaze under a grill for service.
1. Suitable fish for this recipe are sole, plaice and turbot.
2. The serving dish and sauce must be at blood temperature to avoid separation.