Amazing Creamy Sliced Potato with a hint of garlic, Not as hard to make as it looks presentation is one to remember.
Portion Size: 4-6
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
1 kg Potatoes (prepared) 2 kg
1 Clove Garlic 1 clove
750 ml Single cream 750 ml
50 gm Butter 50 g
Salt & Pepper
1. Cut the potatoes into slices 5 mm thick, do not re-wash.
2. Crush and finely chop the garlic.
3. Mix the potatoes and garlic together, season with salt and pepper and place them in a buttered baking dish with the top layer of potatoes neatly over-lapping one another.
4. Brush the surface with melted butter add the cream and bake in an oven at 180oC for 1½ hours.
5. Remove from the oven and serve decorated with parsley.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe