Cream Of Cauliflower2016-12-18
Cream Of Cauliflower
Cauliflower is one of several vegetables in the species Brassica oleracea in the genus Brassica, which is in the family Brassicaceae. It is an annual plant that reproduces by seed. Typically, only the head is eaten.
Portion Size: 4-6
300 gm Cauliflower
20 gm Onion (Diced)
25 gm Butter / Margarine (diced)
25 gm Flour
100 ml Cream or evaporated milk
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut into pieces.
2. Place in boiling water with the onion and salt.
3. Make a white roux with margarine and flour.
4. When the cauliflower is cooked, strain and pass it through a sieve.
5. Add the cauliflower stock (cauliflower water) to the roux and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
6. Add the puree of cauliflower, pass through a strainer and reboil.
7. Add cream or evaporated milk and adjust seasoning.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe