cream of cauliflower2015-11-24
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Cauliflower 600 g
Water 2.5 ltr
Onion 75 g
Margarine 50 g
Flour 50 g
Cream or evaporated milk 100 ml
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut into pieces.
2. Place in boiling water with the onion and salt.
3. Make a white roux with margarine and flour.
4. When the cauliflower is cooked, strain and pass itthrough a sieve.
5. Add the cauliflower stock to the roux and allow tocook for 15 minutes.
6. Add the puree of cauliflower, pass through a lineconical strainer and reboil.
7. Add cream or evaporated milk and adjust seasoning