Cream of Chicken Soup2016-12-19
Cream of Chicken Soup
Homemade soup is something that can be created from the simplest of ingredients, the key to a good soup is to reduce the soup, bring to the boil and let it simmer for minimum of 30 minutes.
Portion size: 4-6
150 gm Cooked chicken
150 gm Peeled Potatoes
150 gm Peeled Onions
1.3 Litres Water (Hot)
20 gm Chicken Stock
20 gm Margarine
100 ml Double Cream
1. Roughly chop the vegetables and the chicken.
2. Heat margarine in a saucepan, add onion sweat for 3 mins then add potatoes.
3. Make up the chicken stock, whisk the Chicken stock and hot water together.
4. Add the Chicken stock to the potatoes and onions and Simmer for 25-30 mins.
5. Blend the soup using a hand stick blender, Tast and Season with salt & pepper.
6. Add Cream Drizzle it and Serve With a Cheesy Crust Roll.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe