- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 60m
75 gm Onions (Diced)
Oil 25 ml
200 gm Potatoes (prepared)
10 gm Parsley (chopped)
1. Mince the lamb .
2.Peel the onions and cut them into fine dice then cook them in a little oil without colouring. Add the minced meat and seasoning and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes into small dice and blanch them in boiling salted water for 2 minutes then drain and add them to the meat. Mix in the parsley and allow to cool.
4. Roll out the pastry 3 mm thick and cut out rounds 15 cm in diameter.
5. Brush them with a little water then place an equal amount of the filling into the centre of each one.
6. Fold over the pastry and press the edges together.
7. Egg wash, place on a baking tray and cook in a moderate oven 180°C for 35 minutes.