Coleslaw is a salad consisting primarily of finely-shredded raw cabbage and dressed most commonly with a vinaigrette salad dressing.
400 gm White cabbage
50 gm Carrots
50 gm Onions
100 ml Mayonnaise
1 Tspn English Mustard (Optional)
Salt And pepper
1. Wash and trim the cabbage and remove the thick stalk.
2. Shred the cabbage, rewash and drain thoroughly.
3. Grate the carrots and shred the onions.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and season.
5. Bind with mayonnaise. Serve in a salad bowl.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe