- Course: Favourites
Homemade Chocolate milkshake
Portion Size: Two
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
300 ml Milk
2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
400 gm Chocolate Ice cream
Grated Chocolate To Decorate
1. Pour the milk and chocolate syrup into a food processor and process gently until combined.
2. Add the chocolate ice cream and process until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into tall glasses and decorate by adding the grated chocolate and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).