- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
500 gm Butter
500 gm Dark Brown Sugar
700 gm Mixed half Dark And Half Milk Chocolate
200 gm Plain Flour
1 Tblsn Baking Powder
1.Place a pan half full of water on the stove bring to the boil.
2. Place the chocolate and the butter in a mixing bowl and place over the saucepan turn heat down.
3. Mix the Brown sugar and the eggs in a mixing bowl and combine well.
4. Mix the chocolate and egg mix together folding gently add the flour and baking powder, folding as you go.
5. Grease your oven tray(preferably use 2 Square Tins) evenly divide the mix.
6. Place in preheated oven 170C and cook for 15 mins then reduce heat to 160c and cook for a further 30 mins.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.