Chicken Tandoori (Tandoori Khakhra)2014-10-05
- Yield : 4-6
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 0m
Chicken Tandoori (TANDOORI KUKHRA)
600 gm Chicken (Diced or use 4 whole chickeen breasts)
100 gm Onions
100 ml Yoghurt
2 Cloves Garlic
15 gm Ginger
5 gm Coriander powder
5 gm Cumin powder
3 gm Chilli powder
Dash of Vinegar
Dash of Worcester sauce
15 gm Garam Masala
20 gm Butter
1. Dice the chicken or use whole chicken breasts.
2. Peel and grind the onions, garlic and ginger to a paste then add the coriander, cumin, chilli and salt.
3. Put the yoghurt in a bowl, add the paste, vinegar, worcester sauce, garam masala and lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
4. Brush the mixture onto the chicken and allow to marinade for 5 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 190°C and roast the chicken, basting with butter until tender.
6. Remove from oven and arrange on a heated serving dish.