Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup2016-12-07
Homemade soup is something that can be created from the simplest of ingredients, the key to a good soup is to reduce the soup, bring to the boil and let it simmer for minimum of 20 minutes .
250 gm Sweetcorn
20 gm Chicken Stock
1.4 litres of Water (hot)
10 gm Corn flour
10 ml oil
Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, and sweat the onions.
- Add the chicken, sweetcorn and sweat for around 3 mins.
- Make up the chicken stock, whisk the water and chicken stock together.
- Add stock to the saucepan and reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend the soup using a hand stick blender, mix a small amount of cold water and the corn flour together and stir into the soup to thicken slightly.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, and Serve with A Crust Roll.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe