Chicken In A Garlic & Bourbon Sauce2017-06-17
Chicken In A Garlic & Bourbon Sauce
Portion Size: 4
12 Chicken Thighs (Skin On)
2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
100 gm Plain Flour
1 Large Onion (Finely Diced)
100 ml Bourbon
100 gm Frozen Peas
250 ml Chicken Stock (2 Stock Cubes)
Knob of butter
Salt & Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, pass the chicken thighs through seasoned flour shake off the excess.
2. Seal the thighs both sides until golden brown, and lay on kitchen roll on a plate to rest.
3. Using a large hobproof casserole dish, add a knob of butter then add diced onion and garlic saute for 3 – 4 mins.
4. Add bourbon and bring to the boil let it simmer for minimum of 5 mins, then add you chicken stock bring to the boil.
5. Taste and season as required, then add your chicken thighs to the pot skin side up bring to the boil,
6. Carefully add the casserole dish to your preheated oven 160c oven, and bake for 60 mins until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened, add your frozen peas then place back in the oven for a further 20 mins.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe