Portion Size 4-6
125 gm Sweet Potato (diced)
125 gm Carrots (diced)
75 gm Rice
50 gm Leeks (diced)
125 gm Onions
20 gm Chicken Stock
100 gm Cooked Chicken (diced)
25 gm Margarine
1.3 Litres Water (Hot)
1 Clove Garlic (Crushed)
1 Chilli (Crushed)
Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Wash, clean and dice the vegetables.
- Heat the Margarine in a saucepan.
- Add Vegetables and sweat for 3 minutes.
- Then add the chicken and rice and sweat for a further 5 minutes.
- Make up the chicken stock, whisk the hot water and stock together.
- Add stock and simmer for 30 minutes until vegetables are tender and rice is cooked.
- Taste and season with salt & Pepper And Serve With A Warm Crusty Roll.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe