Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake2017-01-03
Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake
This dish is an amazing dish for all the family to enjoy, chicken,bacon,pasta and the white sauce topped with grated cheddar what can go wrong….
Portion Size: 4-6
Prep Time: 30 minutes
300 gm Penne Pasta (Cooked & Cooled)
3 Chicken Breasts (cooked and Sliced)
5 Slices Bacon (Cooked & Sliced)
400 ml Bechamel Sauce (White Sauce)
Salt & Pepper
200 gm Grated Cheddar
1. In a big bowl place pasta, cooked chicken and bacon and mix well.
2. Then add your bechamel sauce with a 100 gm of cheese and mix, season with salt and pepper.
3. Place all your mix into your oven proof dish andadd the rest of your grated cheese.
4. Put in a preheated oven, 160c for 30 – 40 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and rest for 2 minutes and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe