Cauliflower And Apple Soup2016-12-06
Homemade soup is something that can be created from the simplest of ingredients, the key to a good soup is to reduce the soup, bring to the boil and let it simmer for minimum of 30 minutes.
100 gm Onion (Diced)
350 gm Cauliflower (Florets)
2 Red Apples (Cored, Peeled and Diced)
Knob Of Butter
1.4 Litres Water
2 Vegetable Stock Cubes
Salt & Pepper
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan, add your diced Onion and sweat for 2-3 mins.
2. Add Cauliflower and sweat well for 3 mins then add your apples mix well for another 2 mins.
3. Make up the vegetable stock whisk the water and the stock together.
4. Incorporate your vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for approx 20 mins.
6. Blend the soup using a hand stick blender, taste and season with salt and pepper then Serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe