Butternut Squash And Cauliflower Soup2016-12-18
Butternut Squash And Cauliflower Soup
Portion Size: 4-6
300 gm Butternut Squash (Diced)
200 gm Cauliflower Heads (Frozen is Fine)
50 gm Carrots
50 gm Onions
25 gm Margarine
20 gm Veg Stock
50 gm Potatoes
1.2 Litres Water
2.5 gm Garlic Puree
1. Wash,Peel and clean, roughly chop the vegetables
2. Heat margarine in a saucepan
3. Add vegetables and garlic and sweat for 3-4 minutes
4. Make up the vegetable stock, whiske the stock and hot water together
5. Add the stock to the saucepan and simmer for about 40 minutes until vegetables are tender
6. Blend soup using a hand held stick blender,Taste and adjust seasoning as required
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe