Butter Bean and Bacon Soup2016-12-18
Butter Bean and Bacon Soup
100 gm Bacon (Diced)
200 gm Butter Beans (Drained)
50 gm Celery (Diced)
70 gm Onions (Diced)
1 Clove Garlic (Crushed)
20 gm Margarine
20 gm Plain Flour
20 gm Vegetable Stock
1.5 Litre Water (Hot)
1 tspn Rosemary
1. Wash and chop all the vegetables.
2. Heat The Margarine, and add the vegetables sweat for 3 mins add bacon and rosemary.
3. Add the flour and stir in, make up the vegetable stock whisk the water and the stock together.
4. Add stock and simmer for 10 mins, add the butter beans, simmer for a further 10 mins.
5. Blend the soup using a hand stick blender, taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe