Broccoli & Pepper Soup2016-12-28
Broccoli & Pepper Soup
Homemade soup is something that can be created from the simplest of ingredients, the key to a good soup is to reduce the soup, bring to the boil and let it simmer for minimum of 30 minutes.
Portion Size: 4-6
250 gm Broccoli (roughly Chopped)
1 Vegetable Stock Cube
50 gm Butter
75 gm Diced Peppers
100 gm Celery (Diced)
50 gm Onions (Diced)
1.4 Litres Water
Salt & Pepper
1. Wash, Clean and Roughly Chop the vegetables.
2. Heat butter in a saucepan.
3. Add vegetables except the broccoli and sweat for 3 mins
4. Make up the veg stock by adding hot water mix well with a whisk.
5. Add stock to the veg mix and simmer for 20 mins, then add broccoli then simmer for another 20 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and blend using a hand stick blender, finish with cream and taste adjust seasoning as needed.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe