Braised Savoy Cabbage2016-12-17
Braised Savoy Cabbage
Savoy cabbage is a variety of the plant species Brassica oleracea. Savoy cabbage is a winter vegetable and one of several cabbage varieties. Savoy cabbage can be used in a variety of recipes.
1 Savoy Cabbage
25 gm Butter/Margarine
Salt & Pepper
1 Vegetable Stock Cube
150 ml water
1. Make up the vegetable stock whisk the water and the stock together.
2. Peel off outer damaged leaves, cut and core the cabbage.
3. Heat Butter in a saucepan, add cabbage and sweat for 3 mins add seasoning.
4. Add stock, mix well and bring to the boil reduce the heat and cover with a lid or use tin foil.
5. After 10-15 minutes remove from the heat, drain the stock from the cabbage and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe