Portion Size: 4-6
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
1 kg Potatoes (prepared)
1 Tbspn Butter
1. Cut the potatoes to an even size.
2. Place the potatoes in a saucepan with salt, cover with cold water and a lid, bring to the boil, skim and simmer for 20 minutes until cooked. Strain off the water and allow the potatoes to dry in the pan with the lid on for 2 minutes add knob of butter, shake saucepan with lid on before transferring to a warm dish for service.
(prepared) : Peeled & Cut To Size
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe