Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Sub
A BLT is a type of bacon sandwich. The standard BLT is made up of four ingredients: bacon, lettuce, tomato and bread. It can be eaten anytime of day #breakfast #lunch #dinner..
Portion Size: 1
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
2-3 Slices Back Bacon
3-4 Slices Tomato
2 Leaves Of Iceberg Lettuce (Finely Sliced)
1 Sub Roll
Ketchup Or Light Mayonnaise
1. Cut the sub roll in half length ways, Gently toast under the grill and butter both sides.
2. Slice the tomato thinly, and thinly slice the lettuce place lettuce along the base of your sub roll, then layer the tomato slices over the top.
3. Cook your bacon rashers by grilling or frying in a dash of oil.
4. Once bacon is cooked layer it over the tomatoes add sauce of your choice and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe