Goulash is a soup or stew of meat and vegetables, seasoned with paprika and other spices. Originating from the medieval Kingdom of Hungary, goulash is also a popular meal in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and Southern Europe.
Portion Size: 4-6
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
400 gm Beef (Diced)
200 gm Mixed Peppers (Diced)
300 gm Onions (Diced)
150 gm Chopped Tomatoes
2 Beef Stock Cubes
30 gm Tomato Puree
2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
40 gm Plain Flour
Salt & Pepper
1 Litre Water
Drizzle Of Oil
1. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan, add onion and the beef and sweat for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add Garlic, peppers and paprika add the flour and mix well.
3. Make up the stock, whisk the hot water and stock together.
4. Add the stock and chopped tomatoes & Tomato puree to the beef mix and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 70 minutes until the beef is tender.
5. Taste & Season with salt and pepper and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe