BBQ Chicken Wings2017-01-05
BBq Chicken Wings
A Buffalo wing or chicken wing in the cuisine of the United States is a chicken wing section that is generally deep-fried, unbreaded, and coated in vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and butter.
Portion Size: 4-6
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
1 Kg Chicken Wings
100 gm BBQ Sauce – Homemade
750 gm Curly Fries
1. Marinade the chicken wings on the bbq sauce preferably overnight.
2. Place your chicken wings on an oven tray, and place in a preheated oven 170c for 15-20 minutes.
3. Place your curly fries in a fryer for approx 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove chicken wings from oven allow to rest for 2 mins, and serve with curly fries on the side.
Note: This dish can be served with fresh homemade coleslaw. Side of mayonnaise, or bbq sauce & baked beans.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
4. 1 ml (milliliter) is the equivalent of 1 gm (gram).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe