Basic Scone MIix2015-12-31
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
BASIC SCONE MIX
250 g Flour
50 g Sugar
50 g Margarine
20 g Baking powder
Milk 150 ml
1. Sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
2. Dissolve the sugar in the cold milk.
3. Rub the margarine into the flour to obtain a mix to a find sandy mixture.
4. Make a bay in the dry mix, add the milk and sugar and mix to a smooth texture.
5. Roll out 15 mm thick and cut into rounds with a 5 cm plain cutter.
6. Place on the greased baking trays and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
7. Brush with egg wash and bake in an oven 220°C for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and transfer to a pastry wire to cool.