Ripe avocado pears
Oil and lemon juice
1. Peel and halve the pears and remove the stone.
2. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and oil.
1. The pears may be further seasoned by the addition of Worcestershire sauce.
2. Peeled shrimps may be added and served with the pears.
3. Avocados should be prepared immediately before presentation and use a stainless steel knife to minimise discoloration
Tomato & Basil Soup Homemade soup is something that can be created from the simplest of ingredients, the key to a... moreRead More
Homemade Brandy Sauce Ptn Size : 500 ml Brandy Sauce...
Brandy Butter Brandy Butter is a sweet, rich dessert butter...
Kiwi Dream Milkshake Portion Size: Two Prep Time: 5 Minutes...
Homemade Chocolate milkshake Portion Size: Two Prep Time: 2 Minutes...
Roast Loin of Pork Portion Size 6- 10 Pork is the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig. It is... moreRead More