Arabiatta Pasta Bake2016-12-17
Arabiatta Pasta Bake
300 gm Penne Pasta
1 Courgette (Diced)
150 gm Mixed Peppers (Diced)
100 gm Onions (Diced)
2 Sticks Celery (Diced)
3 gm Chilli Powder
Salt & Pepper
500 ml Tomato & Basil Sauce
50 gm Mozzarella (Grated)
4 gm Garlic Puree
Dash Of Oil
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10 minutes then drain well cool under cold running water.(once pasta is cooled drain well)
2. peel, wash and dice your vegetables.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan, and sweat vegetables for 5 minutes.
4. Add garlic, chilli powder and seasoning and cook for a further 2 mins.
5. If your saucepan is big enough, add your tomato sauce and mix well bring back to the boil then reduce heat.
6. Now you need to comine your vegetable mix and the pasta together once combined place into your oven proof dish, level th the pasta and sprinkle mozzarella.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160c for 20 mins.
8. Remove from the oven portion and serve.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe