A Very British Bap2016-12-27
A Very British Bap
This is a Roll that can be made entirely with the leftovers, great flavours and is probably a meal in itself…
(This is what you would call a messy bugger you might need a bib…)
Portion Size: 4
Beef & All The Trimmings Bap
4 Floured Baps
4 Yorkshire Puddings
4 Teaspoons Horseradish Sauce
4 Roast Potatoes (cut in Half)
Drizzle Of Gravy
Colmans English Mustard (instead of the horseradish)
1. Butter the floured baps, place the base of each bap on a plate.
2. Place a portion of sliced beef onto the bap.
3. Add two halves of the roast spuds on the beef and add your yorkshire pudding.
4. Place a teaspoon of horseradish spread it over the bap lid.
5. Pour a drizzle of gravy and place your lid on top off the fillings.
1. Always Wash your hand’s before any food preparation begins.
2. I can not emphasize enough try these recipes with your kid’s, My children love to watch and get involved mainly making soups/recipes homemade, can’t beat it Enjoy.
3. If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com , i will reply almost instantly to help in any way i can.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe